Technology Enhanced Learning & Teaching Conference
How the latest innovation is providing real-time classroom feedback to pupils and teachers (and reducing workloads)
Tuesday 1 October
Lancashire County Cricket Club
Talbot Road, Old Trafford
Book your place now
£65 per delegate, includes VAT, lunch and a teacher planning book worth £25
We set out to develop a classroom application that would support teachers to increase learning by 30 to 40% in an academic year.
Pre-launch studies by the Institute for Effective Education (IEE) suggested that LbQ was capable of that.
But we went further, conducting a £1million Feedback Project across more than 10 local authorities.
Schools have been reporting "revolutionary" results e.g. at Easter, just five months after starting, several classes had already exceeded their year's objectives.
LbQ is now being used in many hundreds of schools and the number grows daily.
We are inviting senior leadership to see the independent research for themselves and hear from those local authorities, headteachers and teachers whose schools have made substantial progress.
Multi award-winning innovator Learning by Questions is celebrating with a series of hands-on workshops and short, powerful talks from key members of the education community collaborating on this life-changing application.
- Sir Kevan Collins - Retiring CEO Education Endowment Foundation (to be LbQ Executive Vice Chairman)
- Tony Cann CBE – Founder of LbQ
- Baroness Estelle Morris - Former Secretary of State for Education and Skills
- Deb Lyons - Bolton Local Authority
- Stephen Cox & Emma Tranter - Ribblesdale High School
- Fiona Spellman - CEO SHINE Trust
- Andrew Done - TES primary teacher of the year finalist
- Andrew Mellor – Past President of NAHT and Headteacher at St Nicholas Primary Blackpool
Includes Lunch and a teacher planning book worth £25 for each delegate.